E-mail me at: adamrestores [AT!!] gmail.com
just change the AT to an @

Sunday, July 27, 2008

GeologyJoe wanted to know...

Someone sent me this post a few days ago.

Basically after reading it I was asked to leave a comment, in which I said (with a link to this blog):
"honestly bro, I really wouldnt do it. I'm 15 and my parents had me "crimped ", watch the videos its pretty gross. they have gotten more and more creative with "fun " ways of cutting the foreskin... its not even cutting anymore in some hospitals, more like pressing it apart in a gross way.

who knows what method does the highest or lowest amount of damage, the bottom line is that the circ rate here in the usa is like around if not less than 50% now, so you dont have to decide based on what everyone else is anymore... you can just go with your instinct, which I hope is to just leave it alone. and that is the other thing, unless he gets a UTI, you can literally just leave it alone. there wont be any additional cleaning required until he is a lot older and can do it himself when the skin separates and can be moved around. this I guess happens at like age 7 or something.

so yeah I wouldnt touch it, I am a guy and I know how it feels to have to be the only cut guy in the locker room... where I live almost all of my friends are uncut and I was devastated...."


his response outlined that this was his favorite testimonial (to which I was flattered! ) and he seems pretty interested in it all, and thanked everyone for the information.

update (july 30): they have indeed confirmed that they are leaving their boy intact. yay http://geologyjoe.blogspot.com/2008/07/circumcision-final-post.html

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam. GeologyJoe posted an update. It seems they've decided to leave the boy be!. :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger John said...

Good for you, Adam.

You might, however, want to inform them that retraction might not occur until late teens.

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hiya and welcome adamisrestoring.blogspot.com owner found your site via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home